Cargo weight — up to 22 t.
Height — up to 3 m (up to 3.45 m is only allowed with a special permit).
Visualization of cargo placement on the semi-trailer.
Each road train is equipped with an ADR kit.
Back doors, front walls are made of aluminum.
Sliding roof with built-in stiffeners.
Drop-side design for top loading and oversized cargoes with full dismantling of the trailer.
- Delivery option engaging 2 drivers.
- Execution of EPI by qualified specialists.
- Incessant control of drivers' work-rest ratio.
- Vehicle examination at Repair and Technical Service Station in each transit.
- The average age of road trains is 2-3 years.
- Vehicles by the leading manufacturers: Scania, Volvo, Mercedes, Schmitz.
- Promptly providing photos of the cargo on a client’s demand.
- Required driver’s report from the loading place on the number of colli and weight of cargo in accordance with shipping documents.
Our clients are allowed access to 24/7 vehicle tracking and receive daily morning reports on cargo location.
Well-coordinated transportation safety control process.
APS transportation network embraces all European and Asian countries.
Assistance in all-risks cargo insurance on a client’s demand.
All types of carrier's compulsory insurance.
Providing transit of high-value goods without customs convoy, applying carrier’s financial guarantees to the customs authorities of the EAEU member states.