Security alarm system on semi-trailers.
Well-coordinated transportation safety control process.
Direct daily UN-CIS hauls.
Delivery of goods requiring temperature mode observance, including hazardous cargoes (ADR).
- Delivery option engaging 2 drivers.
- Execution of EPI by qualified specialists.
- Vehicle examination at Repair and Technical Service Station in each transit.
- Incessant control of drivers' work-rest ratio.
- Vehicle disinfection.
- Regular medical examination of the driving personnel.
- Special disposable clothing for drivers on a client’s demand.
- Certification of refrigerated trucks according to FRC/ATP standards for perishable foodstuffs transportation.
- Measurement of cargo temperature before loading.
- Assessment of external condition and packaging of the cargo along with prompt provision of photos on a client’s demand.
- Required driver’s report from the loading place on the temperature, number, and weight of cargo in accordance with shipping documents.
Our clients are allowed access to 24/7 vehicle tracking and receive daily morning reports on cargo location.
APS arranges execution of financial guarantees for transportation of excise goods.
APS transportation network embraces all European and Asian countries.
Assistance in all-risks cargo insurance on a client’s demand.
All types of carrier's compulsory insurance.
Providing transit of high-value goods without customs convoy, applying carrier’s financial guarantees to the customs authorities of the EAEU member states.