Morning reporting on cargo location suggests up-to-date information on the status of the carriage, which includes: location of the loaded vehicle, estimated date of arrival at the destination place, a link to online monitoring.
- Convenient presentation of information referred to transportation points, large cities, and country borders.
- Reliable information based on satellite tracking data and driver’s messages.
- Being updated on a daily basis with regard to traffic conditions, queues at borders, etc.
- Convenience of planning the payment of customs duties, on-time issue of bill of entry.
- Online tracking of the loaded vehicle in one click.
- Delivery speed control.