Since 1997, APS has been successfully operating in the field of transport logistics with a focus on providing a high standard of living today and in the future. In our work, we comply with both international and intracorporate standards aimed at a balanced consumption of natural resources, equitable distribution of wealth, and personal development.
- Use of condensing boilers for heating the head office and service station.
- Heat recovery in the ventilation chambers of the building.
- Use of economical water purifying systems at the car wash.
- Network reactive energy management.
- Waste paper collection and reclamation of secondary raw materials.
- Comfortable working conditions and transfer of employees to the office.
- Training and support programs for interns.
- Regular trainings for professional growth and personal development.
- Friendly atmosphere and eventful corporate life.
- Cutting-edge EURO 5 and EURO 6 vehicles filled up with the AdBlue additive.
- High-quality road train service and repair.
- Efficient route planning and economical driving training to reduce fuel consumption.
- Comfortable, well-constructed office and separate waste collection.
ISO 14001 – Environmental management system.
ISO 45001 – Occupational health and safety management system.
ISO 39001 – Road traffic safety management system.