Attestation results on the SQAS website numbered 87118.
Providing extra ADR equipment on a client’s demand.
- Saving on transportation costs.
- Temperature-controlled ADR goods as part of groupage cargo.
- Direct daily UN-CIS hauls.
- Delivery option engaging 2 drivers.
- Execution of EPI by qualified specialists.
- Vehicle examination at Repair and Technical Service Station in each transit.
- Incessant control of drivers' work-rest ratio.
- Assessment of external condition and packaging of the cargo along with prompt provision of photos on a client’s demand.
- Required driver’s report from the loading place on the temperature, number, and weight of cargo in accordance with shipping documents.
Our clients are allowed access to 24/7 vehicle tracking and receive daily morning reports on cargo location.
Well-coordinated transportation safety control process.
APS transportation network embraces all European and Asian countries.
Assistance in all-risks cargo insurance on a client’s demand.
All types of carrier's compulsory insurance.
Providing transit of high-value goods without customs convoy, applying carrier’s financial guarantees to the customs authorities of the EAEU member states.