- Project transportation
- Oversized Cargo Transportation
- LTL Transportation
- Container Transportation
- Dangerous goods transportation
- Freight Forwarding
- Inland Russia Transportation
- Cargo Deliveries with High Capacity Trucks
- High Value Goods
- Liquid Cargo
- Refrigerated transportation
- Delivery of Goods by Small-capacity Trucks
- Electronic Customs Declaring
- Online Tracking
- Storage and Consolidation in EU
- Customs Clearance in Europe
- Cargo Insurance
Freight Forwarder in Europe
During international cargo transportation APS companies are glad to provide You with both our own transport units and our partners’ vehicles. Each option has its advantages. Depending on your priorities and financial capabilities, APS staff will offer you several options of delivery.
With the help of the involved transport APS companies carry out:
– dangerous goods transportation;
– refrigerated transportation;
– transportation of goods by trucks of high volume;
– oversized cargo transportation;
– partial loads transportation (LTL);
– project transportation;
– container transportations by road;
– transportation of liquid cargos;
– shipping any other type of cargo for delivery of which you would prefer to use third party vehicles.
For accomplishing cargo deliveries APS forwarding department involves:– tilted trucks with capacity from 20 m3 to 120 m3;
– refrigerated trucks with/without temperature control;
– container chassis for 20- and 40-feet containers;
– special transport for oversized and heavy cargos;
– road tankers for transporting liquids;
– trucks, equipped with ADR-kits for transportation of dangerous goods.
The capabilities of APS forwarding department expands over European countries, CIS, Central Asia and Caucasus region. We deliver from any European country to Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, to the countries of Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan) and also to the Caucasus region (Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan).
According to your wish the transit countries can be Belarus, the Ukraine or the Baltic States.
The range of services during international shipping may include customs clearance, insurance, storing and warehouse operations (marking, repackaging, excise labeling), all depends on your will (special request).
Freight forwarder’s liability lies within the limit of 250,000 euros.
You have a need to deliver a cargo while freight time and reasonable price are important for You? Please contact APS office and our highly-qualified specialists will offer You a great solution.