- Project transportation
- Oversized Cargo Transportation
- LTL Transportation
- Container Transportation
- Dangerous goods transportation
- Freight Forwarding
- Inland Russia Transportation
- Cargo Deliveries with High Capacity Trucks
- High Value Goods
- Liquid Cargo
- Refrigerated transportation
- Delivery of Goods by Small-capacity Trucks
- Electronic Customs Declaring
- Online Tracking
- Storage and Consolidation in EU
- Customs Clearance in Europe
- Cargo Insurance
Customs Clearance in Europe
Customs clearance implies a process of completing all necessary formalities during cargo transportation over the border or changes in customs treatment.
Customs registration of cargo and border passing will appear to You as simple and swift process, if trusted to our specialists. In the list of transportation service we offer customs registration of goods for export and import.
We offer customs clearance in the most of European countries, which have significant turnover of commodities with CIS countries:
At Your request we prepare the following documents:
- ЕХ-1/ABD(export declaration)
- Т-1 (transitdeclaration)
We have the opportunity to prepare all the documents on our own, without additional effort from Your side. During the process all requirements of Belarussian and Russian customs are considered. These documents will be provided to You in order to be finalized.
Optimizing your transportation expenses with customs clearance
We see each transportation as a set of activities and are always looking for effective means of reducingYourexpenses. In the field of customs registration and customs passing cost savings can be reached by:
- Electronic customs declaring, which allows to speed up the border passing process and to avoid time loses while waiting in lines.
- Time-proved scheme of work. E.g. after loading of several trucks is complete in different countries, we can organize customs clearance of the entire project on the basis of one export declaration (EX-1)
- Tax reimbursement(refund)
In order for you as an exporter from EU to receive tax refund, we can prepare Certificate of cargo exports for Tax Administration. After Your cargo leaves EU, we can prepare this document, which can further be taken to fiscal authorities to recieve tax refunds.
Electronic customs declaring
To minimize time your cargo spends on the border at customs, we make electronic customs declaring of goods, that are to be exported/imported to/from Europe and CIS. Using TIR-EPD we create electronic copies of TIR (or DKD, which is an internal transit declaration for customs union of Belarus, Russia and Kazakhstan) and forward these copies to customs at the border of EU/customs union. Due to this customs declaring is done within a faster procedure, which sufficiently saves time.
When cooperating with APS You will not have to manage customs clearance in EU, we will do it for You! We will be glad to answer all your questions regarding customs registration. For additional information please contact APS office.