- Project transportation
- Oversized Cargo Transportation
- LTL Transportation
- Container Transportation
- Dangerous goods transportation
- Freight Forwarding
- Inland Russia Transportation
- Cargo Deliveries with High Capacity Trucks
- High Value Goods
- Liquid Cargo
- Refrigerated transportation
- Delivery of Goods by Small-capacity Trucks
- Electronic Customs Declaring
- Online Tracking
- Storage and Consolidation in EU
- Customs Clearance in Europe
- Cargo Insurance
Geography of Transportation
Transportations from Germany and France
A great cargo flow from Western Europe to CIS countries and back demands services of experienced carriers. APS satisfies the requirements of modern cargo transportations market and performs cargo deliveries from the biggest countries of this region: Germany and France.
APS specialists have all necessary skills and possibilities to deliver cargos from Western Europe:
– experience in customs clearance of different cargos being delivered to Germany, France and other European countries;
– consolidation and warehousing of cargos in Germany, Poland and Lithuania;
– experience in obtainment of special transit permits for oversized cargos in Western Europe;
– access to online tracking system the customer provided with;
– cargo insurance and CMR-insurance throughout the whole transportation to the destination place.
APS successfully delivers the following cargos from Germany and France:– industrial machines and lines (also as parts of project transportations);
– excise goods, including alcoholic drinks;
– food products, including cooled and frozen ones;
– items of display, fragile and high-value products without limits in their invoice cost;
– steelwork, metal products, etc.
Transportations to Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands
APS delivers different types of cargos from Benelux (Belgium, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands) to CIS countries and backwards. This region is very important for APS as greatest part of export/import transportations relate to this region. A high level of road network development in Benelux countries allows to transport any cargos from this countries. APS-specialists can plan the delivery, prepare necessary documents and perform the transportation of different types of cargos from Belgium, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands: groupage, standard, dangerous, refrigerated, oversized, bulky and high-value.
To optimize delivery routes APS can organize consolidation and warehousing in Germany, Lithuania and Poland.
The main part of transported goods are of chemical industry, raw materials and rolled metal products from the CIS to this area. The following cargos often transported from Luxembourg and Belgium to CIS countries:
– caoutchouc and high-quality rubber;
– food products: chocolate, animal products;
– household appliances.
Extensive road network of Luxembourg and Belgium allows speedy and safe deliveries of the most fragile cargos and goods with short life-time.
The Netherlands (Holland) is one of highly-developed countries of the EU. This country comes third in goods turnover in terms of CIS import and export. The most frequently transported cargos from the Netherlands to the CIS are:– electric and communications machinery;
– road machinery and vehicles;
– products of chemicals industry;
– cooled and frozen meat products;
– fruits, vegetables and dairy products;
– flowers and plants seeds.
APS fleet has carrying capacity from 5 to 27 tons and with us you can organize transportations within reasonable costs. We undertake the process of customs documents execution and obtainment of necessary permits as well as transit route coordination for deliveries of oversized cargos.
To get more information about APS possibilities in transportations to Benelux countries fill in the feedback form or contact the nearest APS-office!