- Project transportation
- Oversized Cargo Transportation
- LTL Transportation
- Container Transportation
- Dangerous goods transportation
- Freight Forwarding
- Inland Russia Transportation
- Cargo Deliveries with High Capacity Trucks
- High Value Goods
- Liquid Cargo
- Refrigerated transportation
- Delivery of Goods by Small-capacity Trucks
- Electronic Customs Declaring
- Online Tracking
- Storage and Consolidation in EU
- Customs Clearance in Europe
- Cargo Insurance
Geography of Transportation
Transportations from/to Siberia
Transportations within Siberia are considered to be quite difficult and can be performed only by experienced carriers. The main difficulty is limited access by transport means (for example, railway transport). Flight connection is also poor to deliver numerous or heavy cargos (consumer goods and textile products, machines and equipment). In such circumstances road transportation is the best solution. APS is able to deliver most cargos to/from Siberia, the EU and CIS countries. Our main directions are:– Western Siberia including Novosibirsk, Omsk, Barnaul, Tyumen, Novokuznetsk, Tomsk, Kemerovo;
– Eastern Siberia including Irkutsk, Chita, Angarsk, Bratsk, Norilsk.
Main cargo types transported to Siberia
Well-developed mining industry of this area determines cargo types, transported from/to Siberia, EU and CIS countries. We often transport the following cargo types:
– metal products: some huge steel plants export their production to other regions of Russia as well as to EU countries;
– woods and lumber: lumber of primary timbers and woods industrial materials.
The main types of cargos transported to Siberia from CIS and EU countries are:– products of textile industry: clothes, underwear, cotton goods;
– food products: frozen/cooled meat and fish, dairy products, cheese, vegetables and fruits from southern regions of Russia and Europe;
– equipment and machines for manufacturing and mining industries.
APS owns 600 trucks, able to carry almost all types of cargos: bulky, overweight, oversized, dangerous, etc. New trucks and vast experience in transportations to Siberia allow us to deliver cargos on-time regardless of the underdeveloped road network and low quality of road surface in the area.
APS cares about client’s awareness of cargo location during its delivery to Siberia: in order to control cargo movement all the time our clients have access to on-line monitoring system. APS is a licensed customs carrier and our liability is guaranteed by CMR-insurance policy. Feel free to call our nearest office or fill in the feedback form to learn more about APS services and possibilities in transportations to Siberia.