- Project transportation
- Oversized Cargo Transportation
- LTL Transportation
- Container Transportation
- Dangerous goods transportation
- Freight Forwarding
- Inland Russia Transportation
- Cargo Deliveries with High Capacity Trucks
- High Value Goods
- Liquid Cargo
- Refrigerated transportation
- Delivery of Goods by Small-capacity Trucks
- Electronic Customs Declaring
- Online Tracking
- Storage and Consolidation in EU
- Customs Clearance in Europe
- Cargo Insurance
Geography of Transportation
Transportations from Finland, Sweden and Norway
A number of transportations from/to Scandinavian countries (Finland, Sweden, Norway, and Denmark) tend to increase. Countries in Northern Europe are exporters of high-quality goods and have high inner demand in some goods, produced in Russia and other CIS countries.
APS develops this direction of transportations in order to solve clients’ import/export logistics tasks. The most frequently transported goods are:
- Equipment for different spheres: building, food and light industry, systems of manufacturing automatization;
- High-quality building materials;
- Some types of foods: mainly fish and its semi-products;
- Telecommunications systems;
- Household appliances and electronics.
Modern APS fleet includes:
- Small-capacity trucks to deliver small cargos;
- Standard tilt trailers and double-deck tilt trailers to transport non-stackable cargos;
- Reefers (including double-decker trailers and bi-thermos) to transport cargos requiring special thermo-conditions;
- Low-loaders for transportations of oversized and heavy cargos.
Learn more about APS-transportations from Northern Europe by filling in the feedback form or contacting any APS-office.