- Project transportation
- Oversized Cargo Transportation
- LTL Transportation
- Container Transportation
- Dangerous goods transportation
- Freight Forwarding
- Inland Russia Transportation
- Cargo Deliveries with High Capacity Trucks
- High Value Goods
- Liquid Cargo
- Refrigerated transportation
- Delivery of Goods by Small-capacity Trucks
- Electronic Customs Declaring
- Online Tracking
- Storage and Consolidation in EU
- Customs Clearance in Europe
- Cargo Insurance
Geography of Transportation
Cargo Transportation to MongoliaAPS delivers cargos to countries of Eastern Asia, including Mongolia. There has been a constant rise in the number of transportations to Mongolia due to rapid development of mining industry and increase in goods consumption in the area. According to experts’ estimation, in the bear future economics of Mongolia is going to be the most fast-developing in the world. The main Mongolian enterprises are located near the capital Ulan Bator. Most of the consumers also live in the capital, whose population makes up about 40% of overall country population.
Cargo flow to Mongolia moves via М52, М54, М55 highways in Russia. Before transportation starts, it is necessary to obtain a special permit enabling to perform transit within Mongolia. Thanks to vast experience and a numerous fleet, APS specialists can organize transportations of popular export goods from Mongolia to European and CIS countries:
- Colored rolled metal products;
- Clothes made of cotton and cashmere;
- Wool and leather products.
- Machines, industrial equipment;
- Road and building machines;
- Frozen and fresh food products;
- Products of chemical industry;
- Tobacco products and cigarettes;
- Household appliances and electronics.
To get more information about APS cargo transportations to Mongolia and countries of Eastern Asia fill in the feedback form or call the nearest APS office.