- Project transportation
- Oversized Cargo Transportation
- LTL Transportation
- Container Transportation
- Dangerous goods transportation
- Freight Forwarding
- Inland Russia Transportation
- Cargo Deliveries with High Capacity Trucks
- High Value Goods
- Liquid Cargo
- Refrigerated transportation
- Delivery of Goods by Small-capacity Trucks
- Electronic Customs Declaring
- Online Tracking
- Storage and Consolidation in EU
- Customs Clearance in Europe
- Cargo Insurance
Geography of Transportation
Far East Russia
Transportations to/from the Far East
The Far East is the remotest European area of the Russian Federation. Slow development of traffic network in this area is determined by its faraway location and some other factors. Regardless of isolation and limited infrastructure, APS-specialists find ways to deliver cargos door-to-door to this region from the EU and European part of Russia. APS fleet consists of tilt trailers, reefers, small-capacity trucks. Permanent fleet renovation and availability of necessary permissions let us transport almost all types of cargos:– dangerous cargos: chemicals for industries and agriculture, flammable liquids and reagents;
– frozen or cooled cargos: food products, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics;
– oversized and overweight cargos: building, medical and industrial equipment, quarry and building machines;
– high-value cargos: antiques, exhibits or high-priced cars.
Moreover, we deliver groupage cargos from Europe to the Far East with possibility of cargo consolidation and its temporary storage in European warehouses.
Delivery period and our routes to the Far East
We most frequently transport cargos to such areas of the Far East as Amur Region, Primorsk, Khabarovsk and Kamchatka Region. Federal highway M60 is suitable for transportations of different cargos by standard and small-capacity trucks and runs through the mentioned areas. As a rule transportation to Vladivostok takes 12-14 days.
APS-specialists have vast experience in transportations of different cargos to the Far East as well as take into account a set of changing factors (transit restrictions, poor weather conditions in spring and winter, remoteness from road junctions). Fill in the feedback form or contact our nearest office to learn more about APS possibilities of cargo transportations to the Far East.