- Project transportation
- Oversized Cargo Transportation
- LTL Transportation
- Container Transportation
- Dangerous goods transportation
- Freight Forwarding
- Inland Russia Transportation
- Cargo Deliveries with High Capacity Trucks
- High Value Goods
- Liquid Cargo
- Refrigerated transportation
- Delivery of Goods by Small-capacity Trucks
- Electronic Customs Declaring
- Online Tracking
- Storage and Consolidation in EU
- Customs Clearance in Europe
- Cargo Insurance
Geography of Transportation
Transportations to the countries of Eastern Europe
APS delivers cargos to the countries of Eastern Europe: Belarus, Russia, Bulgaria, Moldova and Romania.
APS numerous fleet and vast experience in transportations to this area from Western and Southern Europe, Asia, the Far East allow the company deliver:
– dangerous cargos: products of chemical industry, flammable and corrosive liquids;
– oversized cargos: machines with large linear dimensions, inseparable parts of manufacturing lines;
– high-value cargos: articles of display, diagnostics equipment, high-value automobiles.
Being a licensed carrier with vast experience in cargo clearance: we solve our clients’ tasks, bearing responsibility for all stages of transportation and documents.
Cargo Transportation to Belarus
Transportations to Russia and Belarus form the basis of APS cargo flow to Eastern Europe. The main cargos transported to Russia and Belarus are:– mechanical production;
– rolled metal products;
– FMCG – Fast Moving Consumer Goods;
– agricultural and products of food industry.
APS specialists will search for optimal route, prepare all necessary transportation documents and insure your cargo for all transportation stages. Being a licensed customs carrier APS can deliver cargos with high invoice cost within CIS territory unescorted (including Belarus and Russia), thus cutting customers’ costs in escorting and documentation. The license allows transportations of customs-bonded cargos according to inner transit standards.
Cargo deliveries to Moldova, Bulgaria and Romania
Due to increase in export/import deals between the countries, the number of transportations to Moldova, Bulgaria and Romania is constantly growing. The most frequently exported from Moldova, Bulgaria and Romania cargos are:– food products;
– liquid and bottled cargos: wines, juices;
– products of textile industry;
– medicals and pharmaceuticals.
Russia, Germany, Turkey and Italy are the most frequent importers of these cargos. APS organizes deliveries of most cargos in these directions. Small cargos can be transported as parts of groupage cargos, thus cutting transportation costs to Moldova, Bulgaria or Romania with possibility of consolidation or warehousing in Germany, Lithuania or Poland. Learn more about APS transportations by filling in the feedback form or contacting the nearest APS office.