- Project transportation
- Oversized Cargo Transportation
- LTL Transportation
- Container Transportation
- Dangerous goods transportation
- Freight Forwarding
- Inland Russia Transportation
- Cargo Deliveries with High Capacity Trucks
- High Value Goods
- Liquid Cargo
- Refrigerated transportation
- Delivery of Goods by Small-capacity Trucks
- Electronic Customs Declaring
- Online Tracking
- Storage and Consolidation in EU
- Customs Clearance in Europe
- Cargo Insurance
APS companies organize liquid goods transportation with tanks on the direction from Europe to CIS. The list of cargos that can be delivered:
- dangerous goods
- nonhazardous goods
- products of chemical industry
- food products, including juices, milk, butter, chocolate, alcoholic beverages.
Special temperature conditions are required in some cases during liquid goods transportation, e.g. during transportation of liquid chocolate, when the product is not allowed to stiffen.
After each delivery tanks are cleaned on special washing stations, which correspond to European standards of liquid cargo transporting.
List of our services on liquid goods deliveries includes cargo insuring, customs registrations and advisory services on the ways of optimizing Your logistics. Our experienced specialists can also prepare cargo documentation and take over the communications with the sender of goods, as well as with the receiver.
We solve any tasks while delivering cargos for You – and You save time,
money and efforts. For additional information about liquid goods
transportation You are welcome to contact APS.